- Its separate time/mode enables two persons to be treated independently using pads
- LCD display window is used
- Frequency generated via a digital method
By generating low frequency signals through a digital method, the frequency output is more stabilized.
- Various built-in auto mode programs
Automatic frequency mode is built-in for user convenience. Auto mode can be set with a few button touches.
- Two independent frequency outputs(for two-person use)
There are two frequency outputs separated circuit-wise and the two channels can each start/stop and operate independently regardless of the mode.
- Automatic saving of most recently used setting
The most recently used setting for the operating time and mode are automatically saved so the setting is maintained even when the power is turned ON/OFF.
- Voice Guide
- Use of suction electrodes
By using suction electrodes, areas which were previously difficult to contact can be attached simply. Also, the contact force has improved to provide more smoother low frequency stimulation to the treatment area.
- Protection method against electrical shock and degree of protection : Class 1, BF-type device
- Voltage : AC 220V, 50/60Hz
- Output frequency : ( 1Hz ~ 1000Hz)
- Pulse shape definition : symmetrical trapezoidal waveform
- Timer : maximum 60 minutes lectrical sound(buzzer) is generated when digital timer stops
- Dimension : 400㎜×300㎜×210㎜
- Weight : 10[㎏]
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.