Multi functional readout unit with integrated power supply model: SERO-2000 is designed to offer a wide range of single and multi-channel systems, using both digital and analog operation via front panel control or external devices.
1. Microprocessor based electronics unit.
2. RS-232, or Analogue, TTL Interface function.
3. Flow Totalization
4. Purge function
5. Alarm output
6. Max. 8-Channel
7. CE Registered
DISPLAY 4 digit - 7 Segment, adjustable decimal location
ACCURACY ± 0.1% of Full scale
INPUT SIGNAL 0 to 5 volts / 4 - 20mA
OUTPUT SIGNAL 0 to 5 volts into > 10 KOhum / 4 - 20mA
INPUT POWER 220 VAC (50/60Hz)
OUTPUT POWER ±15VDC, 500mA/CH or +24VDC
FUNTIONS Flow totalization ,Purge
UNIT OF DISPLAY SCCM, SLM, %
DECIMAL POINT User selectable range "0.000, 00.00, 000.0, 0000"
ACCUMULATION CONTROL 1/100 or 1/1000 of Full Scale
REMOTE CONTROL Set-point control : 0 to 5 volts for full scale of Analog signal
Flow on/off control : Digital Input - TTL
Flow on/off reserved : Digital output - TTL (Open Collector)
Flow out signal : 0 to 5 volts for full scale of MFC
Trip Point : 1 relay per flow channel (Standard)
DATA LOGGER SOFTWARE
1. Operating system : WINDOWS 2000 ,XP ,Vista
2. Setup: channel (on/off), full scale adjust, relay (high/low), unit(SCCM,SLM) decimal point adjust , auto zero(on/off), purge mode(on/off)
3. Control: Set point, Actual flow, flow totalization
4. File save (.csv) - MS Excel readable format