Wrap TechTM‚" are designed for provide reliable corrosion protection and mechanical resistance to metal pipes, underground steel pipes, and bare bends are girth welded joints of P.E, Epoxy & P.P coated pipes by hand or machine application.
Wrap TechTM is polyolefin backed tape with a butyl rubber adhesive. Wrap TechTM adhesive is a fast drying and rubber based material in a solvent solution.
Wrap TechTM is manufactured using peculiarity polyolefin film that provides high electrical resistivity, low water absorption and low moisture permeability. The process results in a protective backing that is much tougher than conventional tapes, more effectively resisting abrasion and damage, and thus extending the lifetime of the substrate.
- Peculiarity polyolefin film backing is more resistant UV rays than most other types of films.
- Included as the corrosion coating element is a rubberized carbon coating.
- Provides equality coating thickness.
- Has good ability to resist infiltration of moisture.
- The film backing is resistant to a variety of chemical environments like acids, salts and bases without significant property loss. Consult Wrap Tech for more information on these properties.
- Fast and easy to handle
- No harmful to workers and environment
- Easy to control during application
- No osmosis occurred
- Heavy duty adhesive
- Impervious and resistant to soil stress
- Saving cost for pipe line work process
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.