What is COD & MICRO COD?
1. Multiple Channel Cable Duct
COD is consist of unified inner duct & outer pipe. Its size & qty of inner duct could be varied according to customer’s request.
2. HDPE (High Density Poly Ethylene)
COD is made of 100% HDPE which has high strength & strong compressive force.
3. Approved Quality
During last 10years, COD has been approved due to its excellent advantages & cost down.
⇒ KT(Korea), STC(KSA), NTT(Japan), CDC(Taiwan) PT Telkom(Indonesia), South Africa Telkom, Nigeria, ICE(Costa Rica) etc
Advantage of COD & MICRO COD
1. Saving installation cost
30 - 50% Cost saving compared to conventional duct system
(PVC Pipe + Inner Duct)
2. Available to install from narrow place
Conventional system: Big Trench (1 Meter width & 1.2 Meter depth) is imperative.
COD: 0.2 - 0.3 Meter Width & 0.5 Meter Depth only.
3. Quick Installation
- Normal Excavator : 1,000m / day installation is available (8 working Hours / day)
- Automatic excavator : 3,000m/day installation is available.
- Installation term ; it is faster 20 ~ 30 times than conventional system
4. No need to connect between manhole
- Manhole require each 500m or 1,000m without connection.
- No need connection for curved place.
5. Strength for outer shock or compression.
Due to characteristic of HDPE, COD is very strength
against outer shock & pressure. Also, there is no
change in shape during harsh winter season.
Ribbed shall design allows long - lasting life span
and guarantee high strength.
6. Multi Channel
Depends on the demand, Min. 2 ~ Max. 9 of inner duct
7. Multiple usage.
For Fiber optic cale, Telecommunication cable, Power cable, CATV,
Co-axial Cable,Lental Services etc
8. Easy installaton.
By manual (Man power) : 250M ~ 500M is available.
By Airblowing machine m: 2,000 Meter is available.