- Solving civil petition about odor problem through the establishment of a multi monitoring network.
- Analyzing the odor problem in civil petition area.
- Real time sophisticated unmanned odor monitoring system at exhausting odor facilities for foundational environment facilities and livestock industry.
- Modeling the diffusion of odor and space distribution with relating to AWS climate data.
- Replacement control for consumption materials and utility
- Detection targets : Mixed odor, H2S, NH3, VOCs
- Indicated Items: OU (odor unit), OI (odor intensity) relative diversion rate, ppm.
- Power: AC 220V (20W), Solar cell.
- Shape : H812 X W768 X D243 (40kg)
- Accuracy : within 5% RSD
- Display : 246 X 128 blue LCD display
- Measuring cycle : 1 ~ 10 min
- Memory : 1 ~ 2 GB SD card
- External material : SUS 316
- Optimized odor control system in working area.
- Long life ‘Vibrating Armature pump’ built-in
- Maximum 9 kinds of GAS sensors. (Mixed odor, H2S, NH3, VOCs)
- LCD display of real time measuring result
- Built in temp. Controller.
- Auto carriage return after power failure
- Wireless DATA transmission module (CDMA, Zigbee, Ethernet, wireless lan, RF)
- AWS (auto weather system)
- Temp. Humidity sensors.
- Auto data saved in SD card (2GB)
- Provides multiple reading of OU (Odor unit), OI (Odor intensity), ppm.
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.