● A broad spectrum of activity against G(+), G(-) bacteria and Mycoplasma
● A synergy effect of Lincomycin and Spectinomycin
● Remarkable effect immediately after administration
● Reaches the highest level in blood within 10 minutes by I.M.
● High safety
● Colorless aqueous solution
Composition : Each ml contains Lincomycin hydrochloride 50mg(base) and Spectinomycin sulfate 100mg(base)
● Swine : Bacterial pneumonia, Mycoplasmal pneumonia, Bacterial enteritis and diarrhea, Swine dysentery and Infectious arthritis
● Calves : Pneumonia and enteritis
● Sheep and Goats : Bacterial respiratory disease
● Chicken and Turkeys : Colibacillosis, CRD, Airsacculitis, Fowl cholera, Staphylococcosis, and CCRD
● Dogs : Pneumonia, Pharyngitis, Tonsillitis, Laryngitis, Bronchitis, Pustular dermatitis, Pyogenic dermatitis, Abscess, Cystitis, Metritis and Gastroenteritis
● Cats : Cystitis, Infectious bite wounds, Abscess and Respiratory infections (Pneumonia, Laryngitis, Bronchitis)
Dosage & Administration
● Swine : 1㎖/10kg of body weight, I.M.
● Non-ruminating Calves : 1㎖/10kg of body weight, I.M.
● Sheep and Goats : 1㎖/10kg of body weight I.M.
● Chicken and Turkeys : 0.2㎖/1kg of body weight, S.C.
● Dogs & Cats : 2㎖/10kg of body weight, I.M.
Package 50㎖, 100㎖
The person in chargeGak Mo Lee
Address22-75 Gunnae-gil Gosam-myeon, Anseong-si, Gyeonggi-do (17504)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.