Hydrophobicity is the physical property of a molecule that is repelled from a mass of water. Super-hydrophobic surfaces, such as the leaves of the lotus plant, are those that are extremely difficult to wet. The contact angles of a water droplet exceeds 150°and the roll-off angle is less than 10°.
- The contact angles of a water droplet exceeds 120°and the roll-off angle is less than 45°.
- Properties of the lowest haze(<1%) and the highest visible light transmittance(93%<).
- The highest weather resistance guaranteed over 10 years.
- The high hydrophobic coating solution is coated on any surfaces(glass, PMMA, PET, PC & etc.).
- A property of UV protect(98%<).
- A self-cleaning effect.
- A anti-fouling effect.
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.