Total Organic Carbon Analyzer analyzes the total quantity of organic substances or the pollution level of the sample (ex. D.I Water) by measuring the organic substance quantity in the sample.
The density measurement of carbon and organic carbon in the water is used for water quality monitoring in water drainage facilities and water processing centers as an organic pollution indicator of water.
BOD shall be replaced with this indicator since BOD is a limited measurement due to UV Wet oxidation and O3 oxidation.
- Continuous measurements are possible by the decomposition method of applying UV radiation to the sample water after addition of the oxidant.
- Realization of high sensitivity measurement of concentration by adopting NDIR detector.
- Correct and stable control of carrier gas flow rate using by Mass Flow Meter
- TOC (Total Organic Carbon) measuring mode or TC (Total Carbon) measuring mode is selectable.
- Able to calibrate and measure freely at optional time with fully provided automatic measurement and calibration function.
- Easy to operate and handle by adopting user interface type Color Touch LCD.
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.