UC INSIGHT SG, which is positioned right in front of VoIP internal network being protected, is VoIP intrusion detection system, which is filtering SIP message that is entered into the internal network and, which performs critical security features of pattern matching. It also controls SIP-based access or blocks forged or altered messages and abnormal infringement like DDoS and spam calls.
UC INSIGHT SG, which is “Internet Telephony (VoIP) Dedicated Firewall”, was developed first a in Korea to protect setting of SIP numbers like BcN, IMS, VoIP, and UC, and to protect RTP media transmission protocol-based services.
- Access control by Departure IP, Departure URL, Destination IP and Destination URL
- Organization of various access rules depending upon SIP Request/Response, Method and Status cord
DoS/DDoS/Scan intrusion detection and block
- SIP based abnormal Flooding DoS detection and block via message based profiling
- Various Scan and DDoS detection features depending upon setting of policies
Spam attack detection and block
- Spam Call Detection and Block via Call based profiling
SIP message counterfeit and falsification detection and block
- Cell-phone message based Fingerprint production, unidentified SIP message detection and block
Call Flow Learning Function
- With Flow learning of every Call, detection and block of abnormal Flow unidentified with learned Call Flow
Detection and block by signature
- Signature Update for real time attack via Live Update
- New signature production feature via administrator definition
RTP attack detection and block
- Attack Detection and Block from RTP Flooding, SSRC Collision, RTP Insertion
The person in chargeKwang Hoo Lee
Address27 Digital-ro 27ga-gil, Guro-gu, Seoul (08375)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.