- Big surge endurance due to compact size.
- Can be directly installed at the distribution panel.
- Excellent response without delay in operation to abrupt surge.
- Low clamping voltage to get definite protection effects.
- Service life of overcurrent is
- Protect various semiconductors
- Protect railway signal device
- Protect the broadcasting relay station
- Protect low voltage distribution panel
- Absorb surge of various relays and electric valves.
- Lightening surge measure for water facility
- Protect communication, instrumentation and controlling device
- Protect automatic control device of distribution cord
Endurance of Surge
for small capacity distribution in the factory
measurement before induction of electric facility
Consider the unique usage conditions of individual devices sufficiently in addition to example of general selection before determining the product number.
- We recommend the following measures since there is a risk of short or destruction when surge substantially exceeding the rating penetrates into the arrestor.
ㅁ Install the arrestor closer to the device than the overcurrent protection device A (breaker, leakage circuit breaker fuse, etc.) and immediately separate it from the power when it is shorted.
ㅁ Install the overcurrent protection device at B if it cannot be installed at A.
ㅁ Use leakage circuit breaker at A or install the heat-response temperature fuse if the arrestor is grounded on the device case or fully low earth resistance cannot be obtained.
- Check whether it is within the usage scope of rating temperature when using it near direct sunlight or heat element.
- Put it in the protection cover when you must use it in the place with dust, iron dust, exposed to rain or dew or likely to have problem of salt pollution. (Use protection cover)
- Use 600V vinyl resistance cord(IV cord), 2㎟ or equivalent for wiring of arrestor.
(Over 5.5㎟ in case of earth line)
- Wiring of arrestor should be as straight and short as possible.
- Use the arrestor with surge endurance of 20,000A for the measurement of electricity facility induction lightening surge.
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.