Electric Lock, DEB-200 is a Door Locking Device used commonly for swing door,which was concealed at the top of the doorframe, also available for Sliding Door.
Using bracket for exposure enables DEB-200 to be installed as exposure type. It provides dual type of Fail-Safe and Fail-Secure.
* Dual type of 12V / 24V
* Low current maintenance system effects energy saving by keeping low temperature.
* Noise filter circuit protects instruments.
* High lubricative components provides less noisy and long life span.
* Double monitoring function. ( Door contact, Locking contact)
* Adjustable locking time by Dip Switch. (Time Delay : 0. 3. 5. sec.)
* CE Certification.
|Power Supply (fail-safe)||Combined DC12V, DC24V|
|Current Draw||Operating : DC12V@740mA±10%, DC24V@650mA±10%|
|Stand by : DC12V@220mA±10%, DC24V@120mA±10%|
|Adjustable Auto Lock Time Delay||0 / 3 / 5 sec.|
|Dimension||Face plate : 203mm(L) x 38mm(W) x 43mm(H)|
|Armature plate : 100mm(L) x 25mm(W) x 2mm(H)|
|Monitoring Output||Micro switch : Terminal type "C", DC30V 1A (Max.)|
|Operating temperature range||-30˚C ~ +85˚C|
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.