[IN2]DOR, an incorporated search engine with high quality morpheme analyzer developed by Saltlux. It enables to search structural information such as graphs in a document, and image chart in addition to text based keyword search.
[IN2]DOR is targeting to improve customer’s practical ROI through providing remarkable functions that are to utilize unstructured knowledge assets in organization, stability, expandability and usability by supporting easy linkage to [IN2] TMS.
• Next generation knowledge search system (search of unstructured knowledge - Tables/graphs/image, etc.)
• Combination of advantages of FTR (Full Text Retrieval) function
• Supports quantity sear and high quality dispersion indexing, distribution search function for huge number of concurrent users
• Supports diversified search formula Auto-Navigation & Highlighting, and preview function of search results
1. Excellent Search Quality
• Hi dignity language analysis: Application of highly effective morpheme analysis system including spacing correction, presumption of proper nouns, spelling correction, Disassembly of compound noun
• Application of hybrid search algorithm: High search accuracy and whole sentence search function through application of keyword and FTR search. Provides essence search function
• Diversified operation formula: Provides diversified operators including and, or, not, near, fuzzy, multi-letter search, ‘*’, single letter search, and ‘?’ function, and supports multi-parenthesis search formula
• Expansion of synonyms and thesaurus: Search for the hidden information is possible thru effective expansion of search target for user query by synonyms and thesaurus
2. Differentiated Individual Search
• Individual analysis indexing of document: Analyse and search the stored individuals in documents such as tables, images, graphs in compound documents
• Preview of searched sentences: Searched documents may be previewed before download including preview function of text only
• Auto-navigation to and highlighting of searched spot: Provides auto-navigation and highlighting function to searched keywords and objects (figures, graphs, tables and movies
3. High Performance Quantitative Integration Search
• Integrated information search: Enables to effectively integrate and access distributed knowledge information thru functions that automatically collect, index and incorporate information from various sources in types of R-DB, Domino DB, Web, File thru index agent
• Supports quantitative dispersion processing: Provides effective dispersion indexing and dispersion search functions for quantitative information indexing, and possible to apply weight by diversified search category setting and fields thru XML based metadata search
4. Multi Natural Language Search
• Natural language query analysis: Not only keyword oriented Boolean queries but also semantic analysis level complete natural language search are provided, and especially, user assigned compound ranking is supported by natural query language like “a cheapest Chinese restaurant nearest in Haewoondae area?”
• Provide recommendation of query language: Natural language query often includes semantic commonality and spacing and spelling errors. Query analysis system of [IN2] shows several search results in order of priority, or suggests function of recommended query
• Diversified application area: May be applied to various area of ubiquitous computing environment including not only local information search, e-commerce. customized knowledge search but also home network, telematics, etc.
• Expansion of multiple language: Based on unicode and multilingual morpheme analyzer. In addition, cross-lingual search is possible. Foe example, when a query in one language for “Car”, search results of “자동차” and “じどうしゃ“ will be output
• Linkage to multilingual translation: Being linked to Saltlux’s TransWiz, automatic translation in multiple language is possible for the multilingual sources of information
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.