Automatic reflection photometry principle
1. Reflection photometry principle according the international standard ISO/DP10054 and the Korea environmental preservation law 39, measures exhaust smoke from all kinds of internal combustion compression-ignition engines under steady-state conditions or free acceleration (lug-down test) on-site.
2. Economic price and good performance.
3. The test result displays on the LED display and printout by means of an external printer.
4. Fast and simple operation.
5. Serial RS 232 I/O for communication with PC.
6. Trouble free, robust build and reliable measurement results. The SSE 2002-A can set the smoke blackness value on any diesel engines in vehicle inspection centers, workshops, vehicle production companies diesel engine laboratories, etc.
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.