A bearing is a device that fixes an axis in a certain position and allows constrained relative motion between two or more parts. A bushing is a sliding bearing. As a side faces a side, its frictional resistance is bigger than that of a rolling bearing when the axis is rotating. But it carries a heavier load, so it is commonly inserted into coupling parts of construction.
Bushing must be provided with a great deal of lubricant to reduce the friction and heat and prevent foreign substances from entering. To optimize the lubrication, it must have various kinds of oil grooves. Our company has developed and manufactured diverse kinds of grooves and proven their high performance. Recently, we developed the next-generation device, FM-Bushing, contributing to the improvement of functions of construction machines.
We are currently using various steels, nonferrous materials, oil-free magnetic bushings and oil-contained bushings with multiple holes.
1) Various oil grooves, sizes and shapes
By establishing dedicated oil groove processing equipment, we can produce oil grooves in various sizes and shapes.
2) Surface treatment (MoS2)
We apply special surface treatments to Bushing’s interior, which requires semi-permanent self-lucrative, abrasion-resistant, heat-resistant, and rust-resistant properties, and produce lubricating coated layers through high temperature burning after MoS2 coating.
3) Major materials and heat treatment
- Major materials: SCM415, S45C, HBsC4
- Heat treatment: Cementation, high-frequency quenching and nitrification heat treatment
- Boom, Arm, Link, Bucket, etc. of all machines including excavators and wheel loader (construction machines)
- Taper Bush, Pin Bush, Flange Bush, Track Bush, Ring Bush, Frame Bush
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.