What is BLDC Motor?
Brushless DC motor (BLDC motors) is also known as electronically commutated motors powered by direct-current (DC) electricity and has electronic commutation systems, rather than mechanical commutators and brushes.
- More Torque per Weight, Efficiency and Reliability
- Reduced Noise
- Longer Lifetime (No Brush and Commutator Erosion)
- No Generated Electromagnetic (EMI)
Why BLDC Coin Type Vibration Motor?
- Varieties for Vibration Function: Soundless Calling Sign, Exciting Game, Active Vibration with Music Sound, Haptic Response, Clinic or Physical Vibrator, and Etc.
- High Quality & Longer Life
- Solution to Antenna R/F Noise Issue of Mobile Phone from Radiated Emission of Motor
Example @ Brush Type Motor
• WCDMA+GSM: Ringing Call ??Received Sensitivity Problem
• Self Noise from Brush Commutating ??Internal EMI ??Sensitivity
- Much Lower A/S Claim for Mobile Phone Handset in Case of Vibration Motor Internal Short Circuit Accident, Compared to Brush Type Motor
- One Chip Drive IC Built-in One Hall Element
- Single Phase CMOS Bipolar Drive IC
- 10 Times or Semi-permanent Life Compared to Conventional Brush Type Motor
- Stable Parameters after Durability Test
- Instead of mechanical contacts brush commutation by the contactless IC because there is no electromagnetic noise
- Electromagnetic noise, so the mobile phone's antenna to improve reception sensitivity
- Simple Structure, Superior Productivity and Stable Quality
- Entirely Compatible Dimension to All of Conventional Coin Brush Type Vibration Motors
- Simple Structure and Unique Design
5 Patents Listed in Korea
PCT & International Patents Applied
- Parts and Assembly Processes Simplified
Stator Ass’y: Multiple Parts Assembled in One Stamping Process
Rotor Ass’y: Simply Joining Structure from Part to Part:
-Double Protection Design for Parts against Drop Shock Test
- Contamination Factor on Assembly Process Reduced
- Simplified Parts and Assembly Processes Reduce Many Kind of Contamination Problem
- Priority to Cost and Reliability
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.