The LVS series is metal oxide based chip varistor for transient voltage suppression.
It has non-linear voltage current behavior, similar to zener diode. Multilayer structured varistor,
however, shows superiority in electrical reliability to zener diode, since each grain exhibits
small p-n junction.
In addition, LVS series shows better electrical properties such as high clamping voltage
and low leakage current.
- Chip varistor provides high reliability on surface mounting
- Wide range of working voltage
- Electroplating of Ni and solder gives higher solderability
- Wide operating temperature(-55~85'c)
- Various capacitance is available
--Protection from transient voltage noise in all kind of IC
-Protection from ESD, EFT and surge in power I/O port
-Replacement of zener diode
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.