- Electronic Apex Locator is one of the medical devices locating neural crest(dental root fistula of cementum) during tooth operation, which is currently recognized better in correctness than X-ray by medical industry.
- Composition of the product. This product comprises the main body to indicate, lip clip to get fixed to the buccal cavity, file nippers to pick the file, and connection cable to connect this.
① It is convenient to carry along as the size of the product is small.
② There is no limit on the fixed position since use the internal power supply.
- Operating principle Once authorize the power supply on the main body through the battery power supply (DC 3V), make a few frequency release to outside. Receive a feedback again this output wave form, undergo software calculation and then get marked on the LED indication part where is existing at the main body of the product.
· Weight : approximately 100g
· Rated voltage and rated frequency : rated input DC3V
· Power consumption : 20mA when operating, 0.1mA when saving the power
· Protection type and protection extent against electric shock: internal power supply type instrument, BF type instrument
① Automatically terminates after 3 minutes when does not measure.
② The more closer to the APEX spot, warning sound becomes fast, and warning sound continuously rings at the APEX spot.
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.