Disease, injury and trauma can lead to damage and degeneration of tissues in the human body, which necessitates treatments to facilitate their repair, replacement or regeneration. Tissue engineering aims to regenerate damaged tissues by combining cells from the body with highly porous scaffold, which act as templates for tissue regeneration, to guide the growth of new tissue. Therefore, the choice of scaffold is crucial to enable the cells to behave in the required manner to produce tissues and organs of the desired shape and size. Our offer is designed to produce customized 3D scaffolds on their purpose using 3D Bio Printer we developed, and to provide them for experimental purposes.
Scaffolds should provide void volume for vascularization, new tissue formation and remodeling so as to facilitate host tissue integration upon implantation. Polymer scaffolds can provide mechanical strength, interconnected porosity and surface area, varying surface chemistry, and unique geometries to direct tissue regeneration. Scaffolding is essential in this endeavor to act as a three-dimensional template for tissue ingrowths by mimicking extracellular matrix. We offer 3D scaffolds more closely resemble the in vivo environment in regards to inducing correct cell morphology, cellular environment, gene expression and biological behavior of the cells.
1. The extra sterilization process is not necessary hence it has wrapped up in the cell culture plate and gamma-sterilized.
2. It has highly porous structure to make it possible conveying nutrients, oxygen and growth factors, or removing by-products of biodegradation.
1. High efficiency cell culture is possible.A high yield is possible because cells are cultured on multi-layered scaffold.
2. It is suitable for mass culture system.We discovered that there was enough culture space even when we seeded five~six times more cells by an actual experiment using neo trophoblast cells.It is advantageous for when you need to maximize surface area and cell number such as cell culture aiming production of virus vector for gene theraphy.
3. 3D culture form of cells is maintained for a long stretch of time.We discovered that cells forming globular shape when they are cultivated maintain the shape for a long stretch of time on 3D scaffold in comparison to when we use the product of other company.
4. It can enhance the efficiency and reproducibility of cell experiments.In the case of cells having different physiological characteristics depending on surrounding environment, it was possible to culture them maintaining conditions close to in vivo environment when we use 3D scaffold. Therefore, the physiological characteristics of cells is maintained.
The objective of tissue engineering is to allow the body's own cells, over time, to eventually replace the implanted scaffold. Scaffolds are not intended as permanent implants. The scaffold must therefore be biodegradable so as to allow cells to produce their own extracellular matrix. We use polycaprolactone (PCL), a biodegradable polymer which is approved by FDA and has been commonly used in the fabrication of surgical implants for producing scaffolds. It is metabolized completely to water and carbon dioxide when it injected into a human body and is absorbed or emitted.
For additional product information, contact M4T.
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.