Technically Advanced Flying Insect Trap
Effectively luring and eliminating mosquitoes using TiO2 photocatalysis.
- TiO2 photocatalysis causes small amount of CO2 permenentely and is luring and eliminating mosquitoes continiously.
Removing bad smell and purifying indoor air.
- Removing organic matters, bacteria, and virus in living space and purifying air. Good for health, expecially TiO2 photocatalysis helps New house syndrome and sking disease.
Excellent efficiency and Economical on maintainence.
- Eliminainting flies, flying insect as well as mosquitoes. 20Watt electric consumption and economical, under USD0.5/month of maximum use in Korea.
Esay to clean and maintainence via Glue paper.
- Except changing replacement Glue paper, no maintainence needs. Just clean every two weeks.
Excellent performance and advantages.
- No noise(under 25db) and smell, easy to set up, and excellent design for indoor everywhere
CHARACTERISTICS OF BLACK HOLE
Blackhole Airclean can decoy and capture mosquitoes in indoors in by a tripartite system :
Heat and near ultraviolet rays produced from the fluorescent lamps installed inside, and carbon dioxide produced when near ultraviolet rays are radiated onto titanium dioxide.
Mosquitoes remain captive with the steel net and the blowing fan
* You can set up on the wall conveniently.
FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE
Blackhole Airclean works very well in dark areas because bright light tend to repel mosquitoes.
Do not place Black hole in windy area, because wind repels mosquitoes. Do not place Black Hole near strong fan or strong airflow.
Placing Black hole 1.5m~2.5m from the ground is best, through it works well under 1.5m. Our case over 2.5m from the ground shows us clearly the lowering of Black hole's performance.
Because of photo catalysis effect, Black hole works better in the area with foul smell than in clean air. Photo catalysis can reduce this foul smell because of its deodorant effect.
Do not place in the rain for long time.
* Put the plug into the socket and turn on the switch located as the top of the unit.
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.