- The Cart Parking System has been designed to automatically move the vehicles by lifter which then transfers it to a waiting cart on one of the multi- levels. The carts then travel horizontally and place the vehicle in its appropriate place.
- Because lifter and each cart is operated independently on each level, entry and exit is quick. Retrieval time of a vehicle is less than two minutes.
- Entry and exit is very quick and convenient. We incorporate a built in turntable on lifter.
- Completely equipped with multiple sensors and multiple safety devices. A self malfunction diagnostic control provides you with an excellent level of safety and reliability.
- This system is suitable for middle and large-scale buildings as well as independent public parking garage. The multi-parker can accommodate as little as 20 vehicles to several hundred units. It is therefore suitable for large scale projects being parked.
- Space of installation can select on the ground or under the ground.
- The Cart parking system involves the vertical and plane allocation of parking rooms by the up/down movement of Lift and the coming/going movement horizontally of Cart.
- This is a fully automated car parking system.
- As the car enters to the entry module, the location sensor is activated and the system initiates automatic operation.
- Guide lamp: Located in front of the entry module to show and guide the driver aboard car drive-in process using characters or arrows
- Guide mirror: Enables the driver to proceed while checking the parking status through the mirror
- Guiding Sensor: Detects front and rear bumpers of the car and transmits the signal to the guide lamp
- Car Height Sensor: Detects highest end of the car to determine storage availability. This sensor is also very useful in systems where we have car bays reserved for SUV parking.
- Car Loading Sensor: Detects front wheel of the car to determine whether the car is loaded in position on the pallet
- Operator panel: Consists of several buttons and a graphic touch screen and provides convenient operating controls from the exterior of the entry module
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.