Mat Na Rang zzol-myeon
Man Na Rang noodles can feel a light and chewy taste, fresh soup and live smell since the carefully selected clean quality wheat flour was kneaded by traditional manufacturing method and is our noodle in which can enjoy rich nutrition together with deep taste.
How to Cook zzolmyeon
1. Get the noodles loosened well after opening.
2. Put the noodles into boiling water over 100'C and boil for 90~120 seconds.
3. Rinse 2~3 times in cold water after boiling the noddles.
4. Pull out moisture and put in a vessel and properly mix with the prepared gravy or species then eat.
(Congguksoo(noodles in soybean soup), zzajang(noodles with stir-fried bean paste) are also poosible.)
5. At this time if take together with oychae (chopped cucumber seasoned with vingar and other seasoning), cabbage, vinegar, sugar, mustard, sesame oil etc according to one's taste, it is more delicious.
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.