This is an economic, eco-friendly, state-of-the-art system that automatically stops the engine three seconds after a car stops while waiting for a go-signal or while waiting to park, and restarts the engine with a simple brake push. It reduces air pollution and cuts down fuel cost by reducing exhaust gas(CO2), the main cause of global warming.
ISG(Idle Stop & Go) Function
A high tech system that automatically stops the engine and switches the gear to N(Neutral) to reduce unnecessary idling. It is activated three seconds after applying the brakes while waiting for the go-signal or waiting to park. Upon stepping on the brake, the engine restarts and the gear switches to D allowing for a smooth drive.
A high tech device with a function brake power by holding the brakes after activation and releases it upon stepping on the accelerator to restart the car. It prevents the car from moving backwards on a slope or a ramp without having to step on the brakes.
- Easy to use.
- Requires no stepping on the brakes when temporarily halting
- Prevents backing in any situation or in slopes or ramps
- Reduces accidents for occupational drivers (reduces stress on the right foot, joints, and back)
- Promotes safer driving…
- Reduces impact or noise due to hydraulic control
- Reduces accidents during collisions
- Removes fatigue
- Promotes healthy right foot
- Requires no extra effort for setting up the device
- Protects the environment and prevents global warming by cutting down fuel (by approx.15%~35%).
- Prevents accidents
- Cuts down fuel consumption and CO2 emissions
-‘ Ecosaving’ discriminates no one
- Provides the benefit of a luxury car for any vehicle be it a sedan or an old truck
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.