- The laser toothbrush “Dr. M” is the world’s first semiconductor medical toothbrush that utilizes low-level laser therapy(LLLT).
- This medical device treats dentin hypersensitivity (shooting tooth pain) and alleviates toothaches with its safe, low-level, semiconductor laser that works directly on the affected part of the mouth. (Clinical studies are complete.)
- This is a upgraded toothbrush with double safety where laser beam is emitted only when main body is hold and toothbrush sensor is contacted after mode switch is pressed.(applied with new model)
- Its laser technology also prevents various diseases caused by infectious bacteria, allowing the user to maintain oral hygiene and healthy teeth.
- All functions of the laser toothbrush Dr. M are controlled by a built-in micro-computer (micom).
When the Mode Switch is pressed, the device turns on for 5 minutes and automatically deactivates, reverting to Sleep Mode for battery conservation.
- It is easy and comfortable to use with its ergonomic and weatherproof design.
- Its replacement brush heads makes this device highly economical and affordable.
- It runs on one 1.5 V AA battery, which can easily be purchased at any store, and is extremely portable.
- Proper form power : Battery AA Size 1.5V
- Laser output : 6mW
- Laser output type : 635nm
- Protection mode and rate for electric shock
: Internal power type equipment, BF type installation part
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.