Spindle drive power supply device requiring higher frequency than standard PWM inverter supply device
● Since output frequency range can respond to over 0~120000 RPM(2000Hz) as controller for speed control of high frequency motors, it can be used in a wide range of uses.
● Since random V/F pattern setting is possible according to the motor characteristic, it is also suitable for motors with special specification.
● It can operate numerous motors by linking them up, and multi-axle operation is possible with the switching of external signals.
●The element used by the inverter guarantees the top reliability by applying high performance IGBT and IPM.
●The high voltage power of the power supply was stabilized by accommodating high-power factor IGBT converter type to the input rectifier circuit
● Simple speed adjustment is possible by adopting frequency setup volume on the front side of the converter by placing top priority on user convenience.
●Control mode can prevent sudden overpower. It alsosuppliesthe limited power of input with maximum output by simultaneously controlling the state of the output load conditions by detecting voltage, current, and rotating speed.
●Functions such as display panel that can always check the inverter status, auxiliary circuit, overcurrent trip, and current limiter (realizes triples operation with current limiting function).
● It has a built-in protection circuit against rise in motor temperature.
●Contact output function according to work progress of motor (Contact Output-START, SAME, MAX)
●It can select damping resistance and user random options.
●It is easy to install and use because it produces low noise, compact, and light.
●A spindle driver power supply device that requires a higher frequency than standard PWM inverter supply devices
● It is suitable for high frequency motor drive requiring high speed rpm control besides motor drives for various electrographs, drilling, routing, large blower drives, and motor drive for compact extruders.
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.