Earthquake Resistance Rubber Bearing
All-in-one bridge bearing of upper and lower plates and elastic rubber pad
1. One row arrangement of wedges reduces the sizes of upper and lower plates and manufacturing costs, which enhances economic competitiveness.
2. Reduction of the space occupied by wedges in the upper and lower parts downsizes products, which reduces costs and secures edge distance.
3. A bolt type for the upper plate and a vulcanized all-in-one type for the lower part increase durability and prevent erosion.
4. All-in-one manufacture of upper and lower plates and rubber pad secures enough safety to frequent movement and enhance seismic performance.
5. Excellent heat reflection- helps maintain the temperature of a room and reduces costs in controlling air temperature
6. Designed so that the elastic pad is not damaged if the wedge is dislocated in the event of an earthquake and secures complete seismic performance
Where to use
Bridge bearing which effectively conveys the load applied to the upper structure to the lower one and absorbs structural deformation (expansion/revolution) through distortions of rubber and elasticity.
Technical approval patent (No. 10-0730802) and Excellent Performance Certification (No.15-534)
Model : DKERB-55-45 ~ DKERB-430-204
Applied load : 8TON ~ 1000TON (make-to-order for others available)
Size : 100×150㎜ ~ 900×900㎜
Shear modulus of elasticity : 0.9Mpa, 1.15Mpa
Type : Fixed end, one-way (bridge axis and right angle to the bridge axis) and two-ways
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.