New Finger Joint A-Type (NFJ-A)
Summary of NEW FINGER JOINT-A
NFJ A Type is now demonstrating its excellent performance as it is installed on major bridges or high ways, and its use is increasing in repair construction and new construction.
NFJ A Type has improved the welding weak points of existing goods by processing H-BEAM, and it has a semi-permanent lifespan for wheel impact and abrasion (Patent No. 0309450)
Installation and Maintenance
Simple structure, so installation is also very easy, and cut manufacture and installation make possible speedy installation and economical maintenance.
Waterproof and Drainage
- It uses synthetic rubber, so it has high ozone resistance, cold resistance, durability, and it is produced by using a high pressure press in an exclusive mold for each standard, so it has high waterproof reliability and with the adoption of compression vulcanization method, the adhesiveness and quality are very excellent.
- Specially manufactured waterproof coupling is applied between cut manufactured products and by using connection reinforcement and greater waterproof reliability is achieved.
- Drainage coupling at each end of the expansion joint makes drainage function excellent.
- The waterproof coupling absorbs the shocks and impacts on expansion joint that occur when vehicles pass, so it does not convey the shock to the whole section of the bridge.
Flatness & Drivability
- NFJ-A Type is a structure for little discontinuous parts, which has very good flatness, whose top of the finger has been tapered processed in order to raise flatness and cushioning even in the case of unexpected unequal sinking or bridge turning caused by shearing etc., and whose end features rubber in order to absorb shocks.
- Bolt typesetting device is applied for easy pre-setting even in the field, and flatness can also be improved.
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.