• Close loop control
• Direct mass flow monitoring eliminates need for temperature and pressure compensation
• 24 bit Analog digital converter (ADC)
• Output accuracy ± 0.1%, ±2.5㎂ (4~20mA) Output accuracy ±0.01%, 1mV (0~10VDC)
• Greatly reduces upstream piping requirements
• Outstanding Range ability
• Field adjustment of critical flow meter settings Smart interface (RS-232)
• One-second response to changes in flow rate
• CE, EEx, CENELEC (Pending)
• Field validation of flow meter calibration
• Custody transfer
• Heating / ventilation
• Chemical reactions
• Air conditioning
• Fluid power
• Cell culture
• Cooling / Drying and mixing
• Food processing
ientek Instruments ientek 3100S Smart Insertion mass flow meter accommodates the change
measurement requirements and instrument-validation demands of industrial gas flow monitoring
The versatile microprocessor-based transmitter integrates the functions of flow measurement, flow-
range adjustment, meter validation and diagnostics, in either a probe-mounted or remote housing.
Mass flow rate and totalized flow, as well as other configuration variables, are displayed on the
meter’s optional 2 x 16 LCD panel. The programmable transmitter is easily configured via an RS-232
communication port and ientek’s Smart InterfaceTM software, or via the display and magnetic switches
on the instrument panel.
The ientek 3100S allows you to configure or change the following password protected parameters :
flow range, totalize, alarm settings, time response, low flow cutoff and a calibration correction factor
that compensates for flow profile flow variations.
ientek’s Smart InterfaceTM software guides you through a procedure to fully validate instrument
The meter is available with a variety of input power, output signal, mounting and packaging options.
The person in chargepark taewon
Address30 Geumpyeong 1-gil Hongdong-myeon, Hongseong-gun, Chungcheongnam-do (32283)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.