HOW TO USE Lanzo2.0 Lancing device
Wash your hands carefully with warm water to increase the circulation of the blood into the fingers.
Dry hands thoroughly until the finger to be pricked is completely dry. Please read the following steps with corresponding illustrations to understand how to use the Lanzo2.0 Lancing device.
1. Unscrew the add tip of the lancing device by turning it counter-clockwise with holding the device firmly.
2. Insert a new sterile lancet to its end into the lancet holder.
3. Twist off the protective cap of the lancet.
4. Screw the add tip of the lancing device by turning it clockwise.
5. Set the desired penetration depth from 1 to 7 by turning the add tip.
1-3 for soft or thin skin, 4 for average skin, 5-7 for thick or calloused skin.
6. Hold the device firmly with one hand then load the lancing device by pulling out the outer tip with the other hand. The window turns to red with loading.
7. Place the lancing device on the site of the finger tip. Hold the lancing device against the finger tip without too much pressure. (The harder it is pressed the deeper the puncture.) Press the release button and take off the lancing device to take blood sample.
8. Unscrew the add tip of the Lancing device by turning it counter-clockwise.
9. Push the lancet ejector forward with the thumb until lancet is removed. Dispose of the used lancet into a proper biohazard container.
Lancing Device is convenient medical tool working with general lancets for collecting capillary blood samples for glucose meter or other test which require one or two drops of blood.
LANZO 2.0 lancing device
- 7 depth levels
- One hand ejector function
- Safety locking system
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.