High-quality red clay was subject to plasticity for 20 hours. It is a hand-made and carefully designed product.
In the past, our ancestors cooked by burning firewood. In the process, far infrared radiation became available naturally. This gave me an idea to develop a red clay far infrared radiation heat chair. I worked for a long time and went through many trials and errors. In August 2006, I received a manufacture and item permit as a medical appliance.
What makes a red clay far infrared radiation dry and wet heat chair special?
- The product for general distribution can be better praised for sales.
- It is for people who long for full efficacy of oriental medicine.
- When applying it as a wet type, the medicine will soak deep inside the body to remove women's diseases and abdomenal fat.
- Fumigation will become better as good medicinal materials and steams are added.
- Red clay products to not emit environmental hormones. They do no harm to human bodies and are hand-made.
- The bowl is large and you can put many materials. It is easy to wash.
- Mobility and usage is convenient.
- Burning mugwort (smoking) is also good.
- This has a permit for medical appliances.
- Ergonomic design makes comfortable fumigation and easy use.
[How to use]
1. Provide power.
2. Increase the current temperature by 7-10°C. Pay attention as the material shall not boil over.(When you turn it on, the current temperature will always be displayed)
3. Wet type-pour water, about a half of the cup capacity and soak the tea bag.
4. Dry type-place the dry container into the heat chair
5. It will be good to use it 1-2 times a day, 30-40 minutes (depending on personal differences)
6. The automatic timer can be set between 20~90 minutes.
7. When the medicinal material boils, open the lid and massage your face.
8. Upon fumigation, when it is hot, close the wet type container lid before fumigation.
9. Upon fumigation, wear a gown and receive the oriental medicine fully over your whole body.
10. When using it manually, it will be also automatically turned off after two hours for safety.
11. When the water is removed and the material is burned while you use it, cool the container and wash it.
12. The hourly electric cost is about 60 Won.