High functional aluminum enchant
DAC–107Dz is a surface processing agent that removes oil and the oxidized layer of the aluminum surface at once to provide an even shine.
• It is able to improve the manufacturing rate by reducing the time needed for manufacturing process
• By minimizing production of toxic gas and sewage water, the cost needed for pollution handling may be reduced
• Vertical etching for aluminum materials is possible
• Since fine etching is possible, it is suitable for fine processing of electricity, electrical devices, cars, and planes
• Since it provides good shine and corrosion-resistance properties after processing, it increases the value of the product
• It may be used at room temperature to increase its effectiveness
Appearance Clear, colorless liquid Specific gravity 1.18 ± 0.02
Scent No scent pH 2.0 ± 0.5
▶ Application method
• Concentration: 10–50%
• Temperature: room temperature
• Application method: precipitation
• Liquid management: replace the liquid based on its decreased acidity
▶ Application method
• Ways to maintain the washing power
① Ion-exchange method
This is a method of detecting cation within the liquid’s aluminum
Maintain liquid AL ion under 10 mg/ℓ
② Electrolyte method
Since the liquid is an electrolyte, AL ion will be educed from the anode when the anode and cathode are installed. Then, the metal ion within the liquid will be significantly reduced to prevent the washing power from diminishing.
③ Replacement of liquid
When AL ions increased too much or the liquid is aged, the liquid has to be replaced.
Calculate the amount of AL ion produced and replace it with an original solution to adjust the acidity level.
• Sewage water handling method
① Increase the pH up to 2 by using sodium hydroxide
② Increase the pH up to 11 by using calcium hydroxide
③ Adjust the pH at 7 by using sulfuric acid
① Precipitate it by using a precipitating agent
② Discharge of the water on top under BOD, COD 100 conditions and dehydrate the precipitation before discarding it.
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.