When connecting to air tools, Hybrid couplings are easily connected and disconnected between
the hose and tool, and are used for hose connections.
1) HYDRAULIC COUPLER
1) Since Hydraulic coupler is designed to have an extremely low pressure loss, it is ideal for use in hydraulic equipments.
2) Highly resistant to vibration and shock.
3) An automatic shut off valve is installed on both sides of the socket and plug to prevent leakage of fluid during separation.
** ISO 7241-1 A & B, 5675, and 16028 (Flat Face) standard available
2) HYDRAULIC JACK COUPLER
1) Ball Type: Since the valve has a metal to metal airtight type, there may be a small amount of oil leaking when disconnected.
2) Non Leak Type: Since valve has a special rubber packing on both sides of the female and male, there is no leakage of oil.
- TSH type
See the catalogue