DACC has been producing the Next generation aircraft, B787 FTE Composite Panel which is the most advanced aircraft and has the characteristic of manufacturing time reduction and weight reduction manufactured by carbon and fiberglass material instead of existing metal one.
· PROJECT : B787 FTE Composite Panel
· Type : Composite laminate & Sandwich structure 171 /Aircraft
· Material : Glass/Epoxy Prepreg, Carbon/Epoxy Prepreg, Nomex Honeycomb core
· Process : Core Machining, NC Ply cutting, Layup ( OLT ), Autoclave, NDI ( C-scan ),
Routing ( Water jet/HRF ), Painting
· Certificate authority : KHI(Kawasaki Heavy Industries) / Boeing
· Customers & Vendor : KAI(Korea aerospace Industries) & KHI(Kawasaki Heavy Industries)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.