This Auto Stainer provides fast, easy and stable staining process for staining sputum specimen
(for detecting Tubercle Bacillus) according to Ziehl-Neelsen staining method by automated
system control. This new innovated stainer features advanced functions and performances
over manual staining or automated dip-type stainers, include simplicity and convenience.
It can provide safety and comfortable environment of test lab.
A . Features
1. AFB Staining
; Can be available to stain for Ziehl-Neelsen method in stainer.
2. Easy software upgrade and the function can be controlled by microprocessor.
3. The system has Heater(Direct heating inside of the tray) for Ziehl-Neelsen Method(Patent registration)
4. Slides horizontally fixed to the infusion of the reagent supply, to prevent specimen falling off from the slides.
6. No cross-contamination in all of process by separate and individual slide tray.
7. Available to apply fresh and metered reagent on to the surface of each slide precisely
through separate and individual injection system to prevent contamination of reagents.
8. The reagents used only where desired number of slide. So no overuse of reagents.
9. Checking and Warning for lower level of reagents to prevent wrong stain.
10. Provides consistent reproducibility by controlling all phase of Stain cycle precisely.
11. Special time setting function is adopted to adjust the injection & wait time freely to suit user's environment,
such as the thickness of specimen smear and the different kinds of specimens.
12. Easy to maintain and clean inside of stainer by adopting the design for individual, horizontal and separate injection system.
13. Simple operation and it can be available to obtain accurate and precision stain.
B. Technical Specification
1. Max. Slide Capacity : 10 slides for Ziehl-Neelsen(The Q’ty for staining can be set up to 10)
2. Fitting slide : Fixed Horizontally (Injection)
3. Injection method of Reagents : Trickle down to the slides (from nozzle)
4. Heating Temperature : Approx. 55 °C on surface of slide
5. Staining process: TB Stain(Heating) → Decolorizing → Contrast Stain → Washing & Dry
6. Possible staining methods: Ziehl-Neelsen
7. Tray Rotation Speed : Approx. 6rpm(Staining),
Approx.300rpm(Dry mode), Approx. 250rpm(Dry in Staining)
8. Display : 4 Line by 20 character alpha-numeric LCD dot-matrix
9. Key Function Control : 6 Mode Key(Stain, Prime, Clean, Dry, Reset, Up, Down),
6 Function selection
10. Basic Function : Staining, Auto washing & Drying, Set Q'ty of slides, Injection of reagents (Auto/Manual), Stop
11. Special Function : Set of staining method and time(Injection, Waiting)
12. Consumption of reagent : Approx. 1.2 – 2.2 ml/slide(varied by injection time)
13. Monitoring the level of reagent : Display separate LED display and Alarm
14. 1 Cycle Stain Time : 13 to 18 minutes (Varied by set of time)
15. Used Power : AC 100~240V, 50Hz / 60Hz, Max.800W (Heating Mode)
16. Dimension & Weight : 480(W)x265(H)x445(D)mm, Approx. 17kgs
17. Drain : Nipple on rear Panel
18. Safety : Lid interlock : Lid must be closed, and it is locked down during operation6 Carousel
C. Consist of product
1. AT-2000Z AFB Auto Stainer 1 SET
2. Reagent Holder and Cable 1SET
3. Power Cord 1 EA
4. Spare Fuse 2 EA
5. User's Manual 1 EA
6. Quick Installation Guide 1 EA
7. Drain Hose 1 EA
8. Reagent tube kit 1 SET
9. Staining reagent kit (950ml) 1 SET
10. 5.0 litter empty Bottle for cleaning water 1 EA
11.Carbon filter for Ventilation Fan 5EA
12. Service Manual 1EA