When connecting to air tools, Hybrid couplings are easily connected and disconnected between
the hose and tool, and are used for hose connections.
1) Plug can directly be inserted into a socket without pulling back the sleeve of the socket.
2) Since an outer diameter of the coupler plug is sealed with the O-ring, there is no air leak, even in the case of a small cut at the end of the plug.
3) Hybrid Couplings use a heat treated sleeve to improve the product's lifecycle.
▪ Material: Steel
▪ Working Pressure: 0 ~ 9.9kgf/cm²
▪ Operating Temperature: -20℃ ~ +80℃
▪ Max. Working Pressure: 15kgf/cm²
■ HYBRID COUPLER
■ CO2 ARGON COUPLER