The distillation device is used for experiments, and it works based on the principle of fractional
distillation. It separates liquid mixtures by taking advantage of the difference in boiling points.
This is a top-shaped device used for distillation operation. Single tower and packed tower
products are widely used. The distillation pot is installed at the bottom of the tower, and the
condenser is installed at the top. The middle of the tower is designed to facilitate efficient contact
of the rising steam and falling liquid. As the steam rises, it comes into contact with elements with
lower melting points. As the liquid falls, it contains more elements with higher melting points.
The equipment is used to enhance the purity of components of mixtures separated using the
difference in the relative volatility of the mixed elements and we have designed it to be error-free
through process simulation to raise the purity of the product.
- Possible separation of any impurities of elements with minimum differences in boiling points
- From the insertion of raw materials to the completion of production, designed for the
automation of all operation conditions
- Designed for possible production at high vacuum and air pressure conditions
- Decompression distillation - Tray type
- Extract distillation – Packing type
- Azeotrope distillation
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.