PROCESS LINE FOR COPPER ALLOY STRIP
Annealing and Pickling line is most representative Process line for copper alloy strip.
APL takes generally two basic steps such as pickling part to remove surface scales and
oiling, and annealing part to remove stress.
- Special floating system applied
- Damage prevention system for product surface
- Ceramic fiber insulation applied
- Minimize nitrogen consumption through FIC system
- HMI system for easy operation
- Remote control A/S
- Energy saving by effective insulation
- Reduce energy operational cost
- Low consumption
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.