Depend on quantity
* With regular plastic straws…
- Babies chew on the straws, which prevents the drink from going up the straw.
- Continuing to chew on plastic straws is not good for health.
- It hinders the growth of uniform teeth when a baby’s teeth are coming out.
-Since they cannot control their strength well sometimes, babies can hurt their tongues or the insides of their mouths, causing bleeding, while a plastic straw is placed there.
This is how we’ve improved the straw for babies…
* TRUMPET STRAW
- Made from a silicone material which is safe to chew on while teeth are growing
- Small and convenient, and can be easily carried while travelling
- Easy to wash
- Since the bottom is shaped like a horn, you can insert straws of all sizes
Instructions for Use
You just have to stick the horn shaped portion on a normal straw to use.
The person in charge
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.
Please enter subject
0 / 16000
Please enter message
Please enter your phone Number.