This machine can produce rectangular facial cotton pads (with heat-sealing), which are 50 mm wide x 60 mm long (single pad) or 100 mm wide x 60 mm long (double pads) on the edges by using cotton web. The cotton web is fed horizontally and a remote control is equipped.
- Width of pads can be adjusted by the location of the longitudinal cutters.
- Length of pads is available from 40 to 70 mm (option to control servos).
- Production speed: maximum of 90 strokes/minute.
- Cutting: 18 cuts/stroke (1 cut = 50 mm width).
- Output: Up to 1,600 pieces of cotton pads, which are 50 mm wide x 60 mm long, per minute.
9.5KW with Heat-Sealing Roller and Servo Motor
3.5KW without Heat-Sealing Roller
1,820mm(W) x 2,800mm(L) x 1,880mm(H)
- For convenient operation, the machine can be operated by HMI (touch screen) and a remote control.
The attached packing desk is moved to the right and left side by air whenever the correct number of pads has been reached so it enables the workers to separate the correct number of pads for packing.