> INTRODUCTION OF ORE PROCESSING PLANT
Ore processing plant is required for commercialization of the mined ore. This process is
divided into Crushing & Screen part, Stockpile part, Load-out part.
We have an ability to cxecute EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) successfully.
Moreover, it is possible to supply all the auxiliary utilities required for ore processing plant
> BASIC PROCESS DIAGRAM of ORE PROCESSING PLANT
Processing of mined ore with suitable size at sales for product.
FEATURES & ADVANTAGES
- System design in accordance with customer's
- " Design Condition "
- Easy maintenance and repair
- Eco-friendly and high-efficiency operating
- Very more references and commissioning
- Know - how
- Can be engineering for a variety of ores
- Possible to process design continusly with
- Sinter plant by fine ore stockpile
> COMPONENT OF ORE PROCESSING PLANT
First phase, the raw materials drops to the hopper of the receving tower.
- Certain sized ores are saved hopper by grizzly bar in the top
- Oversized ores are crushed by jaw crusher
- Vibrating feeder is selected by grizzly type for screening size
- For wear resistance, S45C Lining is applied inside hopper
For the screening process, the raw materials are selected the product size that user wanted
- 3 screens are installed 2 sets
- For wear resistance, S45C Lining is applied inside hopper and chute
- Oversized ores are crushed by secondary cone crusher
Finally, the products are loaded to truck and train.!
- Hydraulic system is applied to loading of train
- Feeder and belt conveyor is applied to loading of truck
- Hopper capacity is enough to continuously load of final producy to train or truck