Our water-based adhesive is a product that minimizes the amount of VOC emission currently being troubled, and is a product that can sufficiently cope with the environmental regulations of RoHs.
In addition, by minimizing the amount of VOC emissions, indoor air quality can be improved.
And It can minimize the occurrence of atopy and sick house syndrome. Besides, it is one-component type water-soluble adhesive and has excellent adhesion to non-polar materials such as PP plastic.
This product is designed for various proesses and it is suitable for both Spray process and Roll Coating (Gravia roll) through viscosity control. In order to manifest adhesive properties, the following process is necessary.
A. Adhesive spread (Recommended spread volume : 40 ~ 80g/m2)
B. Tack expression by using hot air (over 80 ℃)
C. Adhesion through compression
- Environment-friendly water-based adhesive without solvent (VOC-Free)
- Easy to use as one-component type adhesive
- Applicable to various materials (Easy to adhere Non-polar, PP and so on)
- Applicability to various fields according to the use (Binder, Coating)
- Easy to clean equipment
- Easy to check status of spread visually
- Applicable to various processes (Spray, gravia roll)