Seawater Ice Benefits
• If marine products stored using seawater ice, maximum freshness could be kept because melted water, even ice melted due to ambient temperature, includes salt and it prevents loss of salty component, due to osmotic action, inside of such products.
• If you use seawater ice for marine products, fish like smell remarkably reduced and keep simple fresh taste.
• Keep higher products safety because seawater freezing temperature is below -35℃ so most of mesophiles (food poisoning, colon bacterium, salmonella) be dead or reduced maximum.
• Smoothness of seawater ice provides effective contact to the surface of fish and clam so it makes product temperature lowered rapidly and prevents quality degradation.
• 70% volume of seawater ice effective same with 100% volume of freshwater ice.
• Seawater block ice has advantage over longtime transportation and storage because melting time is 2-3 times longer than scraped one.
Block ice can be used in various application using varied size and shape using block press.