A podium is by definition a platform used to raise someone or something. Traditionally referred to as a lectern, they offered a surface to support books or documents while a speaker would stand and read aloud. In the modern classroom
a variety of electronics and hardware are used, and our Digital Podiums offer
a means to support them. Digital Podiums enable safe storage and efficient connectivity for all devices. The system’s integrated controller gives the speaker full control of computers, microphones, audio input and output levels, and visuals such as interactive whiteboards or LED touch displays.
` Leading Design
High quality materials and performance are Baro’s number one objective. Our products are installed in environments where they are used daily. Downtime is unacceptable. Our podiums
are created by professional product designers and crafted by expert technicians. Before we sell our podiums they are rigorously tested at our facilities, and sampled by local teachers for an unbiased review of functionality and performance.
• Prevent equipment theft and damage.
• Easy storage of components with standardized AV racking.
• Centralized control and management of all hardware and devices.
• Efficient connectivity for all devices.
• Wireless microphone system, embedded amplifier and speakers included.
All audio levels can be managed by touch.
• Sends video signals to projector so all students and audience members can see.
• Tablet monitor makes all digital contents interactive. Users can write on the monitor naturally like pen on paper.
• Multiple input sources can be used (dvd player, visulizer, computer, etc.).
Easy switching between sources.