[ Product Description ]
What we use is the lotus leaves whichare certificated as organic and environment-friendly ones. The leaves are selected and roasted by a Buddhist monk in Seonun Temple and then blended with some herbs; lemon grass, stevia, rosemary and stevia, at the Biological Material Promote Institute. So it brings you more public-friendly tastes and flavor compare to the other lotus tea.
* It has an effect on anti – aging,preventingdiabetes and preventing obesity. It is also helpful for test takers and office workers to improve concentration and make your mind calm and clear.
- There are different flavors and scents in it, so you can have it based on preference.
- Though it gets cold, it still has the deeper tastes and flavors so you can enjoy it.
[ Product Features ]
-The Tea of Spring: lotus leaves + lemon grass + stevia
- The Tea of Summer: lotus leaves + rosemary + stevia
- The Tea of Fall: Lotus leaves + camomile
- The Tea of Spring: Lotus leaves + fennel leaves
10teabags/ a box – Tea for gifts
30teabags/ a box – Tea for gifts
50teabags/ a box – Tea for offices
100teabags/ a box – Tea for restaurants
We used only the finest lotus leaves that have been certified as pesticide-free and environment-friendly.
These lotus leaves were strictly selected by a monk cook at Seonunsa Temple. In cooperation with the Jeonju Biomaterials Institute and by combining proper amounts of Stevia, funnel seeds, lemongrass, rosemary, etc., we have successfully developed this herbal lotus leaf tea that is appealing to many customers because of its familiar aroma.
We successfully developed lotus leaf tea and further invented the herbal white lotus tea by mixing herbs produced by Herb Crust from Namwon and other herbal ingredients including Stevia. We completed the recipe by quantifying and qualifying the product with the support of the Jeonju Biomaterials Institute. When the tea was introduced at the Jeonju International Fermented Food Expo in October 2012 and 2013, it received positive feedback from foreign
buyers and domestic retailing companies. It was also recognized by the Minister of Food and Drug Safety