- Korea traditional fermented condiment (Powder Gochujang) (First development in the world) / 300g (10g×30EA)
- Hot Pepper Paste powder for sprinkling on food at anytime, and anywhere
- 100% Korea ingredients
- Gochujang is a savory and pungent fermented Korean powder condiment made from red chili, rice, fermented soybeans and bay salt.
- Contain 5 kinds of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium
- Lactobacillus helps reduce symptoms of stomach flu and traveler's diarrhea out of town
- Free contain chemical preservative(Potassium sorbate)
- Hygienic packing for each stick(PE) / 1Stick(10g)
- Customer: native and foreign traveler, overseas Korean
- Bibipbap(1Stick) for one person/ add water(10g)
- Take advantage of various dishes (Sprinkle on food)
- Making Gochujang / (1Stick) add water(10g)
- Making Stir-fried Rice Cake(Tteok-bokki) for one person / (2Stick) add water(40g)
* Gochujang is a type of condiment.
In order to make it, a mixture of grains, soybean powder, red pepper powder, barley malt, and salt is fermented. This mixture is then boiled up into a sauce with a compound flavor--sweet, spicy, and salty.