- Weight: 600g (noodle 160g * 2, sauce 140g * 2)
- Features: Healthy noodles that are gluten-free, trans fat-free, non-GMO, zero-cholesterol, and meatless
- Storage and Shelf Life: 8 months in refrigerator, 1 year in freezer
- How to Cook
1. Cook rice noodles in 1,000cc of boiling water (equivalent to about 5 cups) for four to five minutes
2. Pour out most of the hot water, and then pour the noodles into the bowl.
3. Put a sauce package in boiling water for two to three minutes.
4. Pour the sauce onto the noodles, and then stir them.
The person in chargeGitae Jung
Address358-7, Anhyeon-ro, Gyeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do (78092)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.