- Weight: 390g (Noodles: 160g * 2, Udon sauce: 30g * 2, dried vegetable packing: 5g * 2)
- Features: Healthy Noodles that are gluten-free, trans fat-free, non-GMO, zero-cholesterol, and meatless
- Storage and Shelf Life: 8 months in refrigerator, 1 year in freezer
- How to Cook
1. Cook rice noodles in 1,000cc of boiling water (equivalent to about 5 cups) for four to five minutes.
2. Pour out most of the hot water, and then pour the noodles into the bowl.
3. Put kastuobushi sauce in 270cc of boiling water and cook on low for 1 minute.
4. Pour the sauce onto the noodles and add remaining ingredients, and then stir them. Add vegetables, like a bit of crown daisy or fried tofu, to the noodles.
The person in chargeGitae Jung
Address358-7, Anhyeon-ro, Gyeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do (78092)
0 / 4000
At least 10~1000 characters.