Glass etchant, Glass etching, HF alternative etchant, HF substitution etchant
Jeonyoung Co.’s “GT-2000″ glass etchant can replace existing hydrofluoric (HF) acid which are used for washing and etching panel glasses. It is especially suitable for organic EL etching process. Compared with HF acid products, “GT-2000″ has significantly lower corrosiveness and irritation on human body and production equipment. Its cleaning power against pollutants on the surface of panel glass is very strong, thus helping maintain the clean surface. Since “GT-2000″ occurs no excessive corrosion and erosion on the surface of glass, it brings about a sharp increase in the cleaning efficiency. Without generating hydraulic gas, “GT-2000″ ensures stable washing effects. With it, users can obtain highly uniform surface roughness of the glass panels. The packing of “GT-2000″ is available in 20kg-pail and 200kg-drum types.
- Appearance: transparent
- Material: liquid
- Its corrosiveness and irritation to human body and equipment are significantly lower than HF.
- The cleaning power on pollutants of panel glass’ surface is very strong and helps to maintain the clean surface.
- Significantly increases the cleaning efficiency as no excessive corrosion and erosion occur.
- Provides stable surface condition for coating after washing.
- No hydrofluoric gas produced and provides stable washing effects.
- Provides the surface good roughness.
- Application Method
- Concentration : Original solution
- Temperature: Room temp. ~ 50°c
- Application method : Dipping, spray
- Container : use containers made of plastics