All the plants contain cuticular natural wax that serves as their protective layer.
*** The following are the functions of such natural wax ***
1) Minimizes water loss (blocks and covers water passage)
2) Has several functions, such as hydrophobicity, excess light reflection, and absorption of
3) Serves as a barrier to fungus, pathogens, insects, etc.
HOWEVER, most cuticular wax layers are soft and fragile structures and can be easily damaged
by ultraviolet rays, acid rain, agricultural chemicals, and more.
In line with this, this crème product will help to enhance the abilities of the existing natural wax by
adding a film layer of wax on the surface of the plant.
Functions of the crème`s film layer of wax on the crops…
1) Blocks the release of water (keeps water inside the crops)
* Prevention of excess water loss in the plant
* Water is the most essential factor for plants, especially in arid/
2) Suffocates and kills existing fungi and pathogens on the crops
* Prevents/blocks contagious diseases with its film layer of wax.
3) Reduces damages caused by the cold weather with a thick layer of wax
* Winter period (dilution ratio 1:500)
* Thick wax layer warms the crops
* Because of its slippery film layer of wax, dewdrops or water droplets
slide down without causing any damage caused by frostbite or freezing
4) Blocks penetration of bacteria/pathogen/fungus
* The splashing of water/rain from diseased plants onto healthy plants
spreads the infection. However, with this film layer of wax, it is able to block the
penetration of bacteria/pathogen/fungus.
5) Extends the duration of using agricultural chemicals
* Crème can be used with any agricultural chemicals
* Usually, rain and water are washed away when using agricultural
chemicals. However, crème`s film layer of wax prevents water from being washed away and
keeps it inside.
6) Increases shelf life (longer storage)
* Wax film layer keeps water inside the crops, which makes
the crops’ shelf life longer.
Please refer to the PDF files for further information
- Crème`s white wax film on (Cross Section)
- Creme`s white wax film on - If ripped the wax film, Original leaf form shows
||Water dilution ratio
||During seedling period stage
|During growing period
|Vegetables & flowering plants
||Plug seedling production
|Prevention of freezing injury
|Damages resultant from abnormal weather much reduced (Freezing injury, cold injury, frost injury, drought, etc.)