This automatic GPS switch for streetlamps connects to the GPS receiver and compares its time signal with the standard time received from the satellite for time correction. Thus, it can turn lamps on/off at a more exact time, and allows the customer to select from the GPS function and the digital switching function, thus giving scalability to product implementation.
· GPS correction of the present time
· Time difference by turning on the at-all-times and every-other-lamp functions
· Switching between the at-all-times and every-other-lamp functions
· Changing the every-other-lamp time and turning it on again
· One-touch every-other-lamp function (time 00:00)
· One-touch switching
· Compensation for lamp on/off
· Automatic compensation for leap years
· Compensation time for power failure : 8,000 hrs
· Stabilizer protection by turning on Ch1 and Ch2 with a time difference
alability to product implementation.