FSC's high quality windows are combined with high strength Aluminum profile and high insulation Polystyrene profile have superior airtightness, insulation, sound proofing property, durability, interiors and keep ahead in economic feasibility. (Aluminum Window Frames
- The thermal conductance of aluminum is high.
- Condensation or even frost forms inside the windows. PVC Window Frames
- Limited colors available.
- Too much heat can rupture the frames.
- Not easy to replace, and can be costly.
- A fire would cause the vinyl to give off dangerous toxic fumes.)
(1) Environmental Friendly Polystyrene-3R
- Reduce- Energy- efficient product which can reduce heating and cooling costs by high insulation performance
- Reuse- Reuseable product which can replace only polystyrene part when it needs renovation or repairing
- Recycle- Recycleable more than 90% so that can minimize wastes
(2) Thermal insulation of Polystyrene
(3) Other Benefits
- The Appearance of Polystyrene and UV transcription coating
- Natural wood pattern of UV transcription coating brings a similar texture like wood but its price is low. The outside aluminum is applicable by various colors and the warm natural wood feeling of inside insulating material of Polystyrene raises the effect of interior, which enables to satisfy the needs of consumers.
- High resistance to water and vapour
- Unlike the natural wood with its weak resistance to humidity and easy transformation, Polystyrene is resistant to water and not fall into decay enough to maintain its performance continuously even if it exposed to water.
- Soundproof Criterion Factor
- Polystyrene: 50dB (Aluminum: 35dB, PVC : 40dB)
(Aluminum: 35dB, PVC : 40dB)
(Aluminum: 50dB, PVC 45dB)
Sound proof testing institution : Fire Insurers Laboratories of Korea Testing method : KS F 2808:2011
- Polystyrene has ability to self extinguish. Moreover unlike PVC, the products do not produce toxic gas in case of fire.
Dual Sliding Window
Dual Sliding Window is the double window that filed with two single windows. Polystyrene insulation is applied to both internal and external side of the window for higher thermal and insulation performance.